The policies below guide our practice and procedures at Charleston Academy. Each is reviewed annually and updates are in line with Highland Council and Scottish Government guidelines or legislation.
Our School Prospectus includes more accessible and concise versions of these policies (where relevant) for both pupils and parents.
Our Pupil Planner has clear guidelines for pupils (and parents) in relation to the relevant policies below.
- Accidents at School
- Adverse Weather
- Attendance & Absence
- Bullying (Equal Opportunities, Discrimination and Cyber Bullying)
- Child Protection
- Commendation and Achievement Awards
- Dress Code
- Exam Preparation Time (Highland Policy – formerly Study Leave)
- First Aid & Medicines
- ICT in School (including Data Protection)
- Learning, Teaching and Assessment
- Mobile Phones
- Substance Misuse