At the relevant assemblies this week, we’ll be highlighting to pupils the forthcoming opportunities for trips and visits that are running at Charleston Academy.
One major addition to the trips we have planned is a visit to Peru in 2017 led by Mr Scott Nairn (Music Department) and Mr Stuart Buchanan (Geography Department). Read more HERE.
Forthcoming trips for Charleston Academy pupils include
- France – February (Ski Trip): Mrs Kay Storey and Mr Ryan Mackintosh.
- Italy – March (Curricular): Ms Sali Massey and Mr Shaun Foster.
- Botswana – June (Wider Curricular): Mr Steven Tillman, Mrs Alison Fraser, Mr Donald MacLeod and Mr Chris O’Neill.
- Belgium – October (Curricular): Miss Catherine Bain and others.
As well as our usual trips and visits the following will also feature in 2017.
- USA East Coast (Wider Curricular): Mrs Lyndie Cameron.
- Spain (Watersports Trip): Mr Russell McFee.
- Peru (Wider Curricular – Outlook Expeditions): Mr Scott Nairn and Mr Stuart Buchanan.